Jumaat, 18 Februari 2011
Ashampoo Burning Studio 6 FREE: Create disc image.
Stores the contents of a CD in a CD Image file. These files can later be burned to another CD with the "Burn a CD from a CD Image" function.
[download Ashampoo Burning Studio 6 FREE]
[download this guide in pdf format]
To create a CD from an image file you perform the following steps:
1. Run Ashampoo Burning Studio 6 FREE.
2. Go to Create/Burn Disc Images > Create a Disc Image from CD/DVD/Blue Ray Disc.
3. Insert the CD/DVD/Blue-ray Disc into the CD/DVD drive and select the appropriate CD/DVD drive. (make sure the drive letter is correct).
Then, click Next >.
4. Disc Image Path is the location of the saved disc image. You can change the location by clicking at Browse....
Select ISO File Format as the disc image format. (.iso extension will be supported by any other burning software. So, .iso extension is the best choice.)
Then, click Next > to begin the process.
5. Now, the process is begun. You can stop the process by clicking Stop.
6. After the process is complete, you can view the saved disc image by clicking at Open output folder.
You can also go back to the main menu or exit the program by clicking at Exit.
7. Saved disc image file.
Now you can burn the image file to another CD/DVD/Blue-ray disc using "Burn a CD from a CD Image" function in this software or using another burning software.